- Inquiry: An inquiry regarding a specific course does not bind either the College or the inquirer in any way.
- Hold: A space will be held for one month with no deposit from the date of the inquiry. After that time, a non refundable deposit of US$ 300 is required. Without the deposit, St. George’s College is free to give the space to other interested applicants. Deposits are transferable to another course. The following must be done by November. If you do not contact the College by November, the deposit then is non refundable.
- Accept: Upon receipt of the US$ 300 non refundable deposit which will be credited towards your course fees, the person is accepted onto the course. 50% of the course fees must be paid two months before the beginning of the course. This fee is refundable if for some reason you must cancel your reservation and you do so up to two months before the registration closes. The balance of your course fees can be paid upon your arrival for the course.
- Course Fee Refund Guarantee: Our cancellation Policy offers the option of guaranteeing a full refund of fees already paid to the College. This guarantee is available to you if you include 5% of the total course fees with the required 50% due (60 days before the beginning of the course) the College will NOT refund any fees, unless you exercise the option to purchase the “Refund Guarantee” the College offers.
For example: the total cost of the “Palestine of Jesus” course is US$ 3050.
- The non refundable deposit is US$ 300.
- 50% of the course fees, US$ 1375, are payable two months before the course starts.
- The Refund Guarantee fee of US$ 152.50 should be added to the US$ 1375. The Refund Guarantee is not refunded.
The Refund Guarantee fees will NOT be applied to course fees if you attend. It is strictly an insurance policy.
- Waitlisted: Names in this category are those who wish to be notified if space opens up on the course.
Groups: For groups of 15 or more, decisions should be made one year prior to the date of the commencement of the course. 50% of the course fees are required six months prior to the beginning of the course. It is preferable that the 50% be paid by one check made payable to St. George’s College.
Free spaces will be determined by the final number of course members that arrive at the College.
Refund for free spaces will be given upon arrival.
Insurance: All course participants are expected to have TRAVEL insurance to cover the cost of flight cancellations, as well as International MEDICAL Insurance for medical care while abroad.
Single Rooms: are available for an extra charge on a limited basis.
NAC: North American Committee for American/Canadian applicants, contact:
The Rev. Keith Owen
18001 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood, OH 44107
BRC: British Regional Committee for British applicants, contact:
The Rev. John Angle
ARC: Australian/New Zealanders Regional Committee for Australian/New Zealanders applicants, contact:
Canon John Stewart
193 Hotham Street
All other applicants, contact St. George’s College Registrar at
St. George’s College Jerusalem
P. O. Box 1248